Monday, July 13, 2009

Stu's First Wedding

On Saturday Stu was going to be a groomsman in his friend Harlan's wedding. While he was helping set up for the wedding in Anchorage I took Mollie with my parents and grandparents who are visiting to the Garden Show at the fairgrounds where I worked two summers ago doing gardening. Then we went to lunch at Vagabond Blue is downtown Palmer and Mollie and I drove into Anchorage to the wedding, which was on a lake and very pretty!

Here's the beautiful bride and groom...

This is a piece of their cake! This was my first time to eat one of these really fancy wedding cakes with fondant and it was really good...

Today we went to Independence Mine at Hatcher Pass. Here are my Dad, Mom, and Gran...

And here is one of the few pictures of us as a family...

No comments:

Post a Comment