Monday, October 12, 2009

Cereal!



Mollie ate her first "official" solid food last night. We've given her little tastes of things like icecream and smoothies, but this time she had her own bowl of rice cereal. It's the same bowl that I used when I had my first cereal. She did really good and didn't even make much of a mess. It was really thin, and I don't know if that made it easier to eat, but today we made it with formula so it was thicker and it got all over her! I think she did get most of it in her mouth though. I know she'll be a good eater and we're excited to try different foods!

1 comment:

  1. She does look interested! It looks good to see you and Stuart back in the same space. I know he must be delighted to be home with you two again. You are a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete