Wednesday, December 2, 2009

7 Months Old

Mollie's seven months old now, I can't believe it! And she has been changing a lot in the last month. For one thing she's definitely getting chubbier and so heavy! She sits up by herself now perfectly and is starting to crawl. She's only gone a few feet but the Christmas decorations are really motivating her! She talks ALOT. When she's not saying "dadadada", "ka", "ga", or "ta" (still no "ma"), she makes a constant gargling sound. She's also started to pull herself up on Stu or I to stand up. Well I think that's all the news, enjoy Mollie's pictures with the bear...


... and in a new hat I made her. I just altered the pattern for this hat by having it rounded instead of pointy, making the seam on the sides instead of down the front and back, and adding lamb ears!

1 comment:

  1. She's sooo cute! Darling little hat Caitlin. Thank you for being such a good mommie.

    ReplyDelete