Sunday, May 16, 2010

Texas Trip: Mollie's First Airplane Ride

For those of you who check my blog regularly, sorry for almost 2 weeks of no posts! We just got back from 10 days in Texas so I have a lot of new pictures, too many for just one blog so I'll do several "Texas Trip" segments. I'll start with the trip down there. This was Mollie's first time on an airplane and we were not looking forward to it! It's hard enough to entertain Mollie during an hour and a half of church so I didn't know how we'd make it, but it wasn't that bad. We were able to get an extra seat for Mollie on both flights, and even though she didn't sleep much, she didn't cry either. She just crawled across our row between Stu and I, playing with the arm rests and other random things, and charming all of the other passengers. Since we had a baby, we got to board the plane early, so when all the other passengers started coming down the aisle, Mollie said "Hi" to each one as they passed her!

No comments:

Post a Comment