Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Texas Trip: The Pool

We had a lot of fun going to the community pool right down the street, and usually had it all to ourselves! Mollie took a little while to warm up to it...
Stu has a waterproof camera so we finally got to try it out. This is Mollie and her cousin Dustin's legs...
This is Stu's little brother Ronnie, and nephews Cole and Will..
Stu with his little sister Monica, and niece Emelia..
I feel a little wierd about posting a picture of myself in a bathing suit, but I really want to show you the bathing suit I made using Burdastyle's free pattern for the vintage-inspired Alison swimsuit. It was one of the most challenging things I've sewn so far, because the instructions weren't very clear, but I like how it turned out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with the bathing suit! It's darling. I wish that I could sew. Maybe someday. These are precious pictures.

    ReplyDelete