Monday, August 22, 2011

A Brand New Blog

I finally decided to rename my blog (since I no longer have just Mollie), and decided to go ahead and change the url too. I wanted a new name that was similar, simple, and having to do with my two girls so I decided on "My Little Women". I call them lots of things besides their names, and "little woman" is one of them.

So, from now on I won't be posting on www.molliedoll.blogspot.com, but here on www.littleweaverwomen.blogspot.com.

The cool thing is, I was able to import all of my posts from My Mollie Doll to the new address. I hope this doesn't confuse anybody! If you have my blog listed on your blog list to see when I have new posts, you'll have to update it to the new address to keep getting updates, but I'll still be posting all of my posts on Facebook too. I hope you come check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment