Here is the dress I made for January. I used the same pattern as this dress, but used a different neckline, added sleeves, and the tabs with the buttons around the waste. I also cut the pattern down a size so I didn't have to make any alterations like I did with the last one! And lastly, I made it "petite" by taking out about an inch out of the length of both the bodice and the skirt.
I have been wanting to post this dress for a while but I wanted to get a close up of the fabric because in the picture above it kindof looks like it's just blue with polka dots but closeup you can see that it has a cool pattern, kindof retro.